Acid Solutions – A200 Features
•Acid Alternative – Inorganic derived hydrogen “donor”
•Does not freely dissociate in water
•“Releases” reactable hydrogen in the presence of mineral salts, i.e. calcium, magnesium, iron, etc.
• Non-corrosive and non-fuming
• 100% biodegradable
• Safe on glass, rubber, chrome and paint.
• Safe to handle, transport and use
A200 - Benefits
• Replacement for HCl and superior in many ways.
• A200 can be left for up to a month without damaging casing, packer, pump, pump seals, etc.
• Superior to buffered acid. Buffered acid is only safe when received, when diluted becomes corrosive.
• Does not precipitate asphaltenes like hydrochloric acid.
• Only affects what you want to remove.
• Environmentally Safer.
• Contains no Reportable Frac Ingredients or any ingredient on EPA’s VOC list, Section 302 or 313.
• Highly Biodegradable & Low Toxicity.